i am very surprised that i didn't see any bob players around here >.> <.<
Official Bob move list (PDF format) can be found here: http://www.tekken-official.jp/tag2ac/characters/bob.pdf
- 2,1,4 - new string follow-up flip kick, mid move. Gives KND on normal hit and CH (with free d+1 follow-up) and !B in combos; last kick -2 on block, but can be interrupted with jabs after the 2,1 part (this floats Bob for a juggle). video demonstration
- u+3+4 - mid move, juggles on counter hit; frame data: i24, -4 on block, +6 on hit; very linear and low crush flying move, forces opponent to crouch on block and normal hit; also hits grounded opponents (even if they don't move). video demonstration
Changes that favor him:
- 1,2,1+2 - if last hit counters you can get a juggle; only -12 on block (according to inatekken)
- f,f+2 - mid move with long range, safe on block (huge pushback), and gives B! in juggles; also gives W!; tracks to to Bob's right side (needs verification), frame data: i15, -8 on block
- d/b+3+4,4 - first part doesn't stagger if blocked, which means they will get hit by the 2nd part if they try to punish. Both hits are launch punishable (-26/-27).
- d/f1 - tends to track a bit to his right too (not that well - might be related to the new sidestep mechanics - untested); still tracks well to his left.
- cd+3,2 - gives now B! on second hit. Not hitconfirmable, jails and is -12 on block.
- ws+1,2 - NC now, KND after 2nd hit, doesn't jail on block; ws+1,3 - is also confirmed as NC
- d/b+1+2 - only -13 on block
- 1,d+4 - only -12 on block, -1 on hit.
- f+3+4,2 - now knocks down on hit and CH
- f,f+4,4 - more pushback on block
- f+3,4 - 2nd hit gives unescapeable stun on CH
- b/f+1 - frame data change, -11 on block
- d/b+3 - frame data: -13 on block, +2 on hit
- most combos and wall combos from Tekken 6 still work
Changes that don't favor him:
- 2,1 - frame data change: -5 on block, +4 on hit
- d+1 - is -9 on block, +7 on hit
- cd+1 - doesn't launch on normal hit (only counter hit) video demonstration
- u/f+1+2<1+2 - hard to hit confirm, pretty much needs to be instant any delay can be blocked. first part unsafe on block (-11).
- ff+1+2 throw - f,f+3 combos no longer work (f,f+3 doesn't turn them like in T6); check the combo thread for new f,f+1+2 juggle options.
- b+1+2,1,2 - has huge recovery now, impossible to pick up for oki with it. Best thing you can do is to finish the whole string.
- d/b+2 - doesn't flip the opponent in juggle anymore.
- ws+1+2 - no launch anymore, on CH gives guaranteed db44 B!; safe on block.
- f,f,f_WR+3 - only +9 on block (all WR+3 kicks are nerfed, not just Bob)
- 1,1,2 - now -12 on block and -1 on hit (according to inatekken)
- d/f+3+4 - doesn't launch anymore, only trips; juggles still possible (d/f+3+4,4 still causes !B)Tag Assault - fillers:
- After early B!
- After late B!
cd+2~5 (huge launch, Steve gets f,f,f+2 after tag)
1+2 (including 1+2~f/b)
b+4,1 (second hit)
u/f+1+2,1 (second hit)
2,1,4 (third hit)
d/b+4,4 (second hit)
ws+2,2 (second hit)
cd+3,2 (second hit)
b,b+2+3 (the unblockable!)
d/f3+4,4 (second kick)Tekken Tag 2 Unlimited Changes:
-2,1,1+2 has different properties when hitting an airborn opponent.
-bf+1 Bob’s backswing blow now has different properties on hit
-b+1+2,1,2 has reduced damage on the 2nd and 3rd hit
-Like many other characters his hopkicks are more punishabletranslated by Kanea big thanks to jAy-kEi from TZ for making these stuff